HMS Pinafore Tickets
Keep me updated
We'll tell you as soon as tickets go on sale:
Tickets for HMS Pinafore at the London Coliseum!
You will not want to miss this, or any of the other incredible shows in the ENO 2021 Season!
A clueless Captain, a spirited siren and pompous petty officers. No wonder they’re all at sea. You won't want to miss HMS Pinafore at The London Coliseum.
Gilbert and Sullivan’s comic opera HMS Pinafore is a hilarious tale of love, honour and duty. Packed with absurd characters, unforeseen plot twists and a delightfully farcical finale, Pinafore is a satirical take on the British class system and the promotion of unqualified people to positions of power.
When Josephine, the daughter of Captain Corcoran, falls for the lowly sailor Ralph Rackstraw, she’s torn between her heart’s true love, and her desire to honour her father’s wish for her to marry Sir Joseph Porter, the First Lord of the Admiralty.
HMS Pinafore cast and creatives
Cal McCrystal returns to ENO to direct this new production following his smash-hit staging of G&S’s Iolanthe, ‘a grand and gorgeous extravaganza’ (Daily Telegraph).
Making his operatic debut as Sir Joseph is the actor and entertainer Les Dennis. He is joined by John Savournin as Captain Corcoran, with ENO Harewood Artists Elgan Llŷr Thomas and Alexandra Oomens as Ralph and Josephine. ENO favourite Chris Hopkins conducts.
Book your HMS Pinafore tickets now!
You will not want to miss your chance to see this incredible opera in its limited run this autumn. Make sure you book tickets to HMS Pinafore early to avoid disappointment!
Age restrictionThis production is suitable for all ages.
Running time3 hrs
Performance dates29 October - 11 December 2021
Sung in English. Our surtitles system displays sung words above the stage.
Entry requirements All customers will need to meet one of the conditions below depending on their age;
- Anyone aged 18 or over will be required to show either a valid NHS COVID Pass (or international equivalent) as proof of double vaccination or evidence of a negative lateral flow test within the last 24 hours to enter
- Children aged 11-17 are strongly encouraged to take a Lateral Flow Test within 24 hours of attendance, and you may need to show the result of this test.
- Children under 11 do not require any additional checks at this time.
Please arrive as early as possible and no later than 15 minutes before the performance starts. Main doors and all bars will open 90 minutes before the performance. Auditorium doors open 60 minutes before.
To avoid delays, please have your tickets ready on arrival; download or print your NHS COVID Pass in advance and arrive in good time to allow these extra checks to take place.
Face Coverings All customers must wear face-coverings at all times during their visit unless;
- They are under the age of 11,
- When they are eating or drinking
- If medically exempt. (If you are exempt, please let staff know on entry, and if you have one, please wear an exemption badge. We encourage all customers to be mindful and respectful of others as some people are less able to wear face coverings, and the reasons for this may not be visible to others.)
There is a zero-tolerance policy approach to abuse of any kind towards staff. We ask that all audience members respect our team as they carry out these extra checks