London Eye Tickets
Under 4 years go free
Great reasons to book in advance:
- You will beat the queues to buy a ticket on the day.
- You will receive immediate booking confirmation.
- You can book a guaranteed London Eye flight time, allowing you to plan your day.
- There is no booking fee.
- Online bookings are fully secure.
- We accept both debit and credit cards including Visa, Delta, MasterCard
- Quite simply it is the easiest way to visit the London Eye.
Venue InformationLondon EyeRiverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7PB
Special OfferLondon Eye Ticket Offer Details
LONDON ATTRACTIONS TICKETS
River Thames LUNCH CRUISE TICKETS aboard Bateaux London's incredible glass-topped Symphony.
Superb River Thames evening DINNER CRUISE TICKETS
Jump the queues with our MADAME TUSSAUDS TICKETS
Take a trip aboard the magical LONDON EYE TICKETS and jump the queues!
Or get scared shirtless with LONDON DUNGEON TICKETS!
Have a fascinating first date on the London Eye!
Need a unique idea for a romantic rendezvous? The London Eye could be perfect for you!
30 May, 2013 | By London Theatre Direct
THE SOCIETY OF TICKET AGENTS AND RETAILERS
STAR - the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers - was formed in 1997 and is the leading self-regulatory body for the entertainment ticketing industry across the United Kingdom, with many of the biggest names in ticketing as members.
14 Mar, 2012 | By London Theatre Direct
ROYAL WEDDING WEEKEND - A LIST OF WHATS ON IN LONDON
The upcoming nuptials of Prince William and Kate Middleton are due to take the whole of the country, but particularly London, by storm at the end of this month. Jam-pack your day of celebrations with the best London has to offer.
18 Apr, 2011 | By London Theatre Direct