Win tickets for Back to the Future The Musical – Terms and Conditions
Posted on 17 November 2022
Great Scott! It’s the 500th performance of Back to the Future The Musical on 17th November! To celebrate this historic event, we’re giving you the opportunity to win a pair of tickets for Back to the Future The Musical. All you need to do to enter is follow us on Instagram and tag a friend in the comments or follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet. That’s it. Good luck!
The winner will be contacted on Friday 18th November 2022.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is London Theatre Direct
- x2 tickets to a performance of Back to the Future The Musical
- Valid on Monday to Thursday performances between 9th January and 20th July 2023 subject to availability
- Excludes all peak performances: w/c 13 February, w/c 3 & 10 April and w/c 29 May 2023
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is via our Twitter page by following us and sharing the post or via our Instagram page by following us and tagging a friend in the comments.
- Closing date for entry will be at Midnight on the day of the competition. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are stated in the website post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the London Theatre Direct.
- The winner will be notified on Friday 18th November 2022. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to London Theatre Direct and not to any other party.