Mind Mangler: Member of the Tragic Circle Tickets
Mind Mangler: Member of the Tragic Circle London Tickets
Get ready for some serious, mind-bending silliness from the creators of The Play That Goes Wrong! Following a critically acclaimed, sold-out UK tour, the Mind Mangler will make his West End premiere this Spring. Prepare to be amazed as the self-professed mentalist attempts to read your mind, (with varying degrees of (un)success!) Playing for a strictly limited run, book your tickets for Mind Mangler: Member of the Tragic Circle at the Apollo Theatre today.
About Mind Mangler: Member of the Tragic Circle London
This wannabe warlock is more clown than Brown as he confidently, and unsuccessfully, tries to read people’s minds. Following a memorable two-night run at suite 2b in the Luton Holiday Inn conference centre, the Mind Mangler is back on stage and as determined to make his name (for the right reasons this time). With dodgy technical equipment, and even dodgier routines, his two-man solo show will leave you gasping for breath as chaos descends. Witness the collapse of the egotistical Mind Mangler’s stage routine as he is joined on his ill-fated journey by his trusty sidekick, and very real audience member, The Stooge!
Fun Facts and Critical Acclaim
- Founding members of Mischief Theatre, Henry Lewis and Jonathan Sayers have achieved record-breaking success, with their first production The Play That Goes Wrong, becoming West Ends longest running comedy.
- The Mind Mangler received a shedload of 5-star reviews when it went on tour last year and was hailed ‘hilarious’ by the New York Times.
- It takes hard work to look this bad! Icons of illusions, Penn and Teller helped create the character and tricks for the Mind Mangler.
Mind Mangler: Member of the Tragic Circle London Cast
- The Mind Mangler - Henry Lewis
- The Stooge - Jonathan Sayer
Mind Mangler: Member of the Tragic Circle London Creatives
- Book - Henry Lewis, Jonathan Sayer, and Henry Shields
- Director - Hannah Sharkey
- Magic Consultant – Ben Hart
- Set Design - Sara Parks
- Video Design - Gillian Tan
- Lighting Design - David Howe
- Costume Design - Roberto Surace