Tickets to London Attractions
|London Eye|Nobody likes to stand in lines and waste time when you are in a foreign country. The best way to beat the queues and get ahead with your sightseeing plans is to book London attractions tickets online. There are a number of websites dedicated to getting you the best deals and also the required information about the city like places to see while you are here, and things to do on your visit. While you buy tickets online, also hunt for tips on attractions in the city that are free for all. London is one of the most loved travel destinations in the world; hence it comes as no surprise that the city has a lot to offer. With a varied treasure of tourist attractions, the city hosts a huge traffic of around 15 million international visitors every year. It is advisable to buy a good guidebook before you start the journey of exploring this magnificent city so you can plan your schedule in advance. The must do and see list for London should look something like the following:
- To make your commute around the city hassle-free, you must consider buying the Oyster Card. This is a pre-paid card that allows you to ride on the Underground, bus, tram-link and some National Rail Service lines.
- You must catch a theatre play at West End, the theatre district in London. Choose from an array of shows that are playing. You can also book these tickets through websites online.
- You must visit the British Museum or the British Library, depending upon what interests you more. The museum displays more than 7 million exhibits, while the library holds treasures like the original manuscript of Alice in Wonderland.
- You must see London from the famous London Eye. The tallest Ferris wheel in UK gives an incomparable view of the city.
- Other things worth seeing in London include Trafalgar Square, House of Parliament with Big Ben, London Zoo, Covent Garden, the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
Out of these attractions the British Museum and the House of Parliament are cost-free for visitors. There are many other museums and galleries worth a visit, if you have the time and enjoy exhibits. The deserving ones are Museum of London, National Gallery, National Maritime Museum, National Portrait Gallery, Natural History Museum, Photographer’s Gallery, Science Museum, Serpentine Gallery, Sir John Soane’s Museum, Tate Britain, Tate Modern, Victoria & Albert Museum, Wallace Collection, and Whitechapel Gallery. Another attraction worth a look is the Borough Market, open Thursday to Saturday this market has been a food-lover’s delight since centuries. Now all you need to do is book your Tickets to London Attractions and embark on the journey to new discoveries of the true beauty of London.
Please note: Opinions expressed on the londontheatredirect.com blog are those of the relevant contributors, not of London Theatre Direct Ltd, its owners or staff. London Theatre Direct Ltd is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by contributors.