Win tickets for Elf! The Musical in London!
Posted on 1 June 2022
Father’s Day is fast approaching and we are giving you the opportunity to win the perfect gift! Enter our competition via Twitter to be in with a chance to win a Family ticket to see Elf The Musical at the West End’s Dominion Theatre. To enter: Make sure you’re following London Theatre Direct and Elf! The Musical on Twitter and Retweet the competition post. That’s it. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
1. This competition (“Promotion”) is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
3. How to enter: to take part in this Promotion: Follow London Theatre Direct and Elf on twitter. Retweet the competition post. Maximum of one entry per person. We cannot accept entries by any other means. UK entries only.
4. Closing dates: Midnight 15 June 2022
5. Winner selection: winners will be selected at random from all complete and eligible entries received before the closing date of the giveaway. There will be one winner.
6. Claiming prize: winners will be notified by social media. To claim the prize, the Winners must reply to this email within 24 hours of our message.
7. By submitting your entry, you warrant that you have obtained all relevant rights and permission from individuals featured in the entry, and that your entry does not feature anyone under the age of 12 (unless it is your own child and you have that child’s consent).
8. Prize: A family ticket (up to 4 tickets) for Elf The Musical. Valid for Monday – Thursday performances up to and including 15 December 2022 and from 2nd – 5th January 2023. No travel, accommodation or other costs will be covered.
9. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or does not respond to the Promoter’s notification within 24 hours of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
10. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
11. Details of prize winners’ names and address will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion and then after this time we will remove these details from our database.
12. Winner(s)/entrants agree to allow the Promoter to use their name, likeness and entry submission for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration – up to you how you use the data/communicate with your entrants