Enter our competition for the chance to win some Come From Away pin badges
Posted on 17 February 2022
It's Random Acts of Kindness Day, so we have teamed up with Come From Away to offer our followers the chance to win some of the new Beverley Bass pin badges. All you need to do to enter is follow us on Twitter or Instagram, like the competition post and tag a friend that you want to be kind to. Winners will receive two badges, one for yourself and one for your bestie. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is London Theatre Direct
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition is via social media by retweeting and following on our Twitter account or following, liking and commenting on our Instagram.
4. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 17 February 2022 at Midnight. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Two Come From Away Beverley Bass pin badges.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
9. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the London Theatre Direct.
10. The winner will be notified by within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing [email protected]
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to London Theatre Direct and not to any other party.