Gift Vouchers Terms and Conditions
- These gift e-Voucher Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase and use of London Theatre Direct gift e-Vouchers (terms and conditions for London Theatre Direct paper gift vouchers are available here). These legal terms and conditions incorporate and should be read in accordance with our standard Terms and Conditions, a copy of which is available here
- These terms apply to gift e-Vouchers purchased online through the London Theatre Direct website (www.londontheatredirect.com) as well as London Theatre Direct physical gift e-Voucher cards purchased via selected retailers.
- London Theatre Direct reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our London Theatre Direct gift e-Vouchers at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of a London Theatre Direct gift e-Vouchers constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made.
- Your order for gift e-Vouchers constitutes an offer to purchase gift e-Vouchers from us and does not form a binding contract until accepted by us, and once accepted your order for gift e-Vouchers is non-refundable.
- Gift e-Vouchers can be ordered up to a maximum value of £500 within a single transaction.
- Gift e-Vouchers are sold inclusive of VAT and any other applicable taxes. Our VAT number is GB740213087.
- Your gift e-Voucher will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address you enter as your email address together with the recipient email address, where entered, during the order.
- The value of a gift e-Voucher can be redeemed online at www.londontheatredirect.com as payment for the whole or part of a booking for any show(s), subject to availability, within the redemption period applicable to the gift e-Voucher. Gift e-Vouchers are not redeemable through any of our affiliates, theatres, venues or other partners.
- A gift e-Voucher balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another gift e-Voucher.
- Unless otherwise indicated your gift e-Voucher is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation (which for online purchases shall be the date of purchase). A gift e-Voucher cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift e-Voucher’s expiry and it is your (or the recipient’s) sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
- You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift e-Voucher following delivery. London Theatre Direct cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a gift e-Voucher as a result of loss, theft, fraud or unauthorised use.
- Please retain an expired gift e-Voucher card as if an event for which tickets were purchased using a gift e-Voucher is cancelled the amount paid using the gift e-Voucher will be credited to the original gift e-Voucher. For refunds where part payment was taken from a gift e-Voucher the refund up to the value originally paid by gift e-Voucher will be credited to your gift e-Voucher in the first instance and any refund amount owing will be refunded to the other method of payment used (e.g. debit/credit card, PayPal, ApplePay, GooglePay, AmazonPay, Pay with Bank Transfer).
- These gift e-Voucher Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
London Theatre Gift Vouchers
The terms relate to paper vouchers issued before 12/08/2020
- The Gift Vouchers can be used by recipients to purchase products by quoting the voucher code and contact information printed on the booking.
- The Gift Vouchers expire one year after purchase date.
- The vouchers can be used as full, or part payment for tickets, but change cannot be given. The cost of a ticket exceeding the value of the vouchers must be paid by a credit or debit card.
- Tickets purchased by the Gift Vouchers must be done so at least 72 hours before the event.
- Vouchers are redeemable against theatre tickets, attractions tickets and pre-theatre dinner packages.
- Your e-voucher will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address entered during the booking.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Gift Vouchers are not valid for bookings made through any of our affiliates and cannot be used at any other provider than London Theatre Direct. They may not be redeemed at the theatres or other venues directly.
- E-Vouchers can be redeemed online by entering the e-voucher code to the designated field.
- Our standard terms and conditions of sale apply to all bookings made using Gift Vouchers.